Why waste precious leisure time fighting your way out of a narrow channel when you can be out on the bay in minutes? There are many advantages to keeping your boat at the Houston Yacht Club!
We are located only 35 minutes from downtown Houston, and you can park right at your slip and be sailing on the bay in just a few minutes!
Recently renovated and updated, our harbor offers:
- 76 floating slips from 35 ft. to 60 ft.
- 113 fixed slips from 35 ft. to 60 ft.
- 28 covered slips with slings up to 9,000 lbs.
- 27 covered sheds accommodating yachts to 70 ft.
- Several extra wide slips for Multihulls
- 400 ft. guest dock
- Wide fairways for easy docking
- Curbside parking at most slips
- Fuel dock with diesel and gasoline priced for members
- Pump-out station
- Electricity and water at each slip
- Newly remodeled bathhouses
- Free laundry facilities
- Ice available
- Wireless Internet access
For trailerable boats and dinghies, we provide:
- Dry storage for up to 130 mast-up boats
- Two 2-ton capable crane hoists
- Two ramps for trailer launch and retrieval
- Dinghies may also beach launch at large regattas
The harbormaster’s office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
Members may tie up boats in slips or at the guest dock on a first-come, first-served basis (upon approval by the harbormaster) while they are using Club facilities or involved in Club activities. Members may dock overnight provided they obtain approval from the harbormaster. The Club reserves the right to relocate boats as required to support regattas and other activities.
For docking during Club events such as regattas, please check with the harbormaster in advance for slip availability.
The hoists and launch ramps may be used only with the approval and assistance of the harbormaster.
Fuel Dock and Pump-out Station – Open during harbormaster office hours.
For more information and slip availability, contact the harbormaster at 281-471-1255, click here to email the harbormaster or click here to request information. If you are an HYC member and wish to contact the Harbor Committee chairman, please sign in to the Members Only section of this website to find that contact.
If arriving by sea, please contact the harbor office on VHF channel 68.